Thursday, November 02, 2006

We decided to have a halloween party this year instead of a birthday party. Sydnie did most of the planning, I just made sure it happened. Here are some pictures:


Scary stories with grandpa!


Some of the kids had a hard time bobbing for apples because of missing too many teeth!


Eating donuts off a string is hard when you can't use your hands!


Bingo was a riot! The kids especially loved the edible markers.

All in all, we had tons of fun, but when it was all over, Mom collapased in the chair. Whew, what a day!





2 comments:

mama bear said...

what an adorable punkin! looks like you had a very fun birthoween party! I'm sad that I missed it, especially stories with Grandpa. love you!

Unknown said...

I'm with Kimi on this one! I miss Dad's stories... and music!
Look's like it was a RAD party! I feel bad we couldn't come down :( We'll try to make it up for the next 2 holidays!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
P.S. Silly Bean is the absolute cutest pumpkin EVER.