Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Yahoo! I am finally updating our blog!!! Sorry I'm so slow. I promise it's not because of a boring life. We have just been busy. Here is just a few things we've been doing. Last weekend we went to the fun park. I went stir crazy with all the people and the noise, but the kids had a blast! We played until Sydnie got kicked in the nose and TJ got kicked in the back - then I decided we had played long enough.

Look ma - no teeth! Sydnie came to me and sang, "All I want for Valentine's Day is my 2 front teeth..." She lost one, then the next day she had a dentist appointment and lost the other one. (I'm sure it didn't help that I quietly told the dentist if the other one should per chance have an accident, it was okay with me.)

This is what Sydnie wanted to do to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day - we are just a little slow.

Here is a better picture of Sydnie with her missing top teeth. She's enjoyed having an extra hole in her mouth.

1 comment:

mama bear said...

Hooray! What a cutie pie! Thanks for the Valentines wish, even if it is a little late - is she making a heart with her arms? Looks like a great day at the fun park, wish we were there. Love ya.