Sunday, March 29, 2009


Sydnie and I had a great experience a couple of weeks ago. We went to a temple open house for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Sydnie really wanted to go, so I took a day off work and went down with her G & G. We felt an awesome peace inside, so much so that Sydnie did not want to leave. We stopped at Target on our way home because Sydnie was in major need of a new dress and jeans. Then we went to dinner at a place called Good Wood - the best ribs I've had in a long time. We had a great day - definately worth my day off!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We went too, wasn't it great! I was so glad to be able to take my kids. We need to chat. Give me a call, let's do lunch, dinner, breakfast, a walk in the park, whatever! Glad you updated, none of my other friends have and I'm feeling lonely! ;)