Sunday, March 21, 2010

A couple weeks ago, Sydnie was able to participate in AIM (Achievement In Music) through piano. She had to sigth read, perform 2 pieces, and give an oral report in front of judges! She was a little nervous, but did fabulous! Her score was 99 points out of 100. She gave her report on the cello, and even played a song for the judge on it. I was so proud! I took her out to breakfast after since it was at 8am on a Saturday. Of course she had the chocolate chip smiley face pancakes. She is becoming quite the little musiancian! Stay tuned for her cello recital pieces - I will try and get them up later this week.

2 comments:

mama bear said...

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! Wow, way to go Sydnie! I can't wait to hear your recital pieces!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Sydnie!! I have enjoyed going to hear you play in your concerts and recitals. Great job!! Keep up the good work!