Sunday, August 30, 2009


Okay, so I still haven't got caught up. We took a little road trip for Memorial Day to visit my Grandma. We had a blast! We visited lots of family in my Grandma's back yard, which is beautiful and fun!


We also visited my Grandpa's grave and saw where my Uncle Tommy is buried and where my Great Uncle Brownie is buried (Dad used to tell us the most amazing stories about him).


We got to visit a zoo - look at these scary looking creatures we found! A rare Sydnie, Rian, TJ, and Gavin! We were so lucky to catch them when they were not sleeping!


We also went to a hand's on museum - you'll have to ask Sydnie what she's doing here. We had a lot of fun!


1 comment:

mama bear said...

Oh, how I miss gramma! I am so jealous that you all got to go see her, next time can I come too?!