Sunday, February 28, 2010


Good idea - letting your kids play in the snow.
Bad idea - letting your kids play in the snow without boots, gloves, snowpants, winter coats, you get the idea.
Syd & TJ started out wanting to make bombs (pretend of course) or at least I thought. They came in asking me for something to start a fire. I decided that would be a bad idea. So they played in the snow instead. They made a jump and took turns sledding. When they came inside they were SOAKED through - seriously dripping from head to toe. Boy did I feel like mother/aunt of the year! We got them dried off and into dry clothes, then I snuggled them down on the couch with lots of blankets and turned on a movie. What was I doing during all this? Taking some pictures of course!


1 comment:

mama bear said...

So did you make TJ wear some of Syd's clothes? That would have been so funny to see! I can't believe all that snow, it's been so strange to not have any this year. It hardly feels like winter!