Sunday, February 21, 2010



Last week, Sydnie found this squishy ball she hadn't seen in a while. She was so excited and was playing with it and driving me crazy! We were sitting on the couch watching a movie when all of a sudden........MAJOR EXPLOSION! Bright neon yellow/green went everywhere! It was dripping off Syd's face and covered my couch. I took this picture after Syd had washed some of it off her face. She is covering some of it up. I was very proud of myself because I did not yell - I stayed very calm as we cleaned the mess up. We keep finding neon yellow/green in odd places - like the carpet behind the couch. Syd was sad to say goodbye to her new found squishy ball, but I can't say I was.

1 comment:

mama bear said...

That is so funny, I would have loved to see the goo dripping off her face! I am so glad it cleaned up, that would have been pretty hard to cover up.